Sunday, July 28, 2013

lately

I haven't blogged in a while.  I thought I would write a little on what I've been up to lately.  since clogging and BSF stopped for the summer, I haven't been doing much of anything.  our family decided to stay home for the summer and not take any vacations.  so I have mostly been hanging around at home or visiting with friends or making good salads:)  
I did a little bit of paper embroidery.  I really like it and I'm planning to do more and more.  


I tried a caramel macchiato from Starbucks and it is now my new favorite.
 

also, making iced coffee at home in mason jars is becoming a cool thing.  


and lemonade with mint leaves!


I have been having lots of lovely dates out with friends these days.  I am really enjoying that!  
I love me some Dee and Connie time:)


I have gotten to see this sweet girl, Caitlin, a lot lately!  we were apart for over a year but we have reunited.  yay!

caprese has become my newest favorite meal.  I think I had it three times this past week.  it's SO delicious!
I have also gotten to have some really great studying time at a little coffee shop!
there has been a bunch of coffee drinking in my life these days.  and I didn't notice it until I started writing this and looking through all my latest pictures.  hehe, oops;)

No comments:

Post a Comment