Thursday, November 2, 2017

Our Wedding



January 17, 2017 at a waterfall in the woods in the northern mountains of Georgia. It was a perfect day. Perfect weather. Not too cold, not too warm. It drizzled on the way up the the wedding site, but stopped just in time. We only had our parents there with us, and it was just magical.

The night before, we stayed at a lovely hotel in downtown Dahlonega, Georgia. It was such a sweet place. The morning of, was quite chill. I didn't want to feel rushed. Of course, coffee was a must, so my dad walked down to the coffee house a few blocks from our hotel and got us coffee. Thomas went to breakfast while I started to get ready. My sweet friend, Jessica, did my hair.

I didn't even put my dress on until about 5 minutes before we left. I was loving how calm I felt. I hardly felt nervous at all!






The waterfall was off the road just a little. Which meant we had to track it through the woods to get down there; and since it had been raining, it was a little muddy. So, that was fun.






Family :) 


The weather was absolutely marvelous. Because of the rain, the lighting was perfect for pictures. And it was only about 65 degrees out. Planning an outdoor wedding in the middle of January is pretty risky, but I think it worked out just fine!









Our day was beautiful. I loved it so. And I am looking forward to many many years with this handsome man of mine <3

Photo creds to the wonderful Melody Fulmer. 

1 comment:

  1. I love you so much, Lydia! It has been an amazing nearly two years; started by an amazing wedding day.

    ReplyDelete